Multiple Marriage Match-Making - Electronic version only
Finding the right match can be a daunting task, at one stage you may have more than one prospect which you may be considering and want to know with whom does your horoscope match the most.
Multiple Match-making consultation will assist you in the following points:
- Will provide all the points as the normal matchmaking does (see out match making page)
- For all prospects, a detailed match making score will be given
- Commentary will be given to for all prospects, the good, the bad and the ugly
- A recommendation of the match and the reasoning (whether to proceed or not)
- An order of which the you should consider first, second and so on
This consultation will include the following for the main prospect:
- A detailed computerised report which contains various birth charts related to marriage along with other generic details
- A detailed match making score will be given one by one for all prospects
- A customised detailed report related to your marriage match making and a detailed analysis of your relationship for all prospects
- Provide any remedies or solutions depending on the circumstances.
- Give a recommendation / order in which you should consider the matches
The detailed analysis will be done using the principles of Jainism in conjunction with Vadic astrology to come up with a comprehensive solutions tailored to your needs.
Please note: When conducting a marriage match making, we take into account all the aspects in accordance to your birth charts / horoscope. Family matters, social / financial or family statuses are not considered. This is purely based on how well 2 horoscopes match with one another and a recommendation is given. We take pride on the services we provide and don’t let time hold us back. Due to large number of consultations, extra time period of 3-5 business days may be needed. Kindly be patient as we take great care in the preparation of your report and detailed analysis.
Electronic Option - $31 AUD + Additional $10 AUD per additional matching for a maximum of 5 matching